cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

How to make a complaint against Case Managers????

I bought a phone last year directly from your website and was having a lot of problem with it two major fixes done changed the mother board and change the screen and when I ask the technician why that happened they said Manufacture defect 

I bought a phone last year directly from your website and was having a lot of problem with it two major fixes done first they changed the mother board and then they change the screen and when I ask the technician what the reason for these problems they said Manufacture defect. That cost me money and a lot of time specially because there service provider is 45 minutes drive away from me. So I don’t trust the phone at all almost 25% of last year was not working so I send it to Samsung three weeks ago and open a whole case where I ask to have an upgrade and I asked to have a discount on that upgrade for all the troubles I had last year(it took me 1 hour on the phone to fill all the information for that case) a week later I talk with Samsung to see what happened with my case and they say we will exchange it with the same one and the case manager I talked to did not even bothered to read the case which took me and one customer service agent one hour to fill and was so arrogant and disrespectful. After talking to him for about 20-30 minutes I knew this just waist of my time so I told him what ever. Last week I received an email from Samsung saying we shipped your phone please find the tracking number below and it was blank. So I called them and they couldn’t find it in there system too. I said will give the shipment time maybe I will receive it even no one have tracking number for it. Today it’s been five days since I received the email and I did not receive my phone yet so I called Samsung again they transfer me to one of their case managers because they already close the case like its done and she waisted another 20 minutes of my time on hold trying to know where is my phone and she couldn’t then she said I can’t find it but we can open investigation to find where is your phone(I found that really funny big company like Samsung don’t know where is my phone) and when I asked how long it will take she have to time at all and hang up on me. Now am not sure because she hang up if she open investigation or not???

WHO EVER READING THIS ONE ADVICE NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SAMSUNG EVER IF IN ANY CASE YOU REALLY LIKED SOMETHING MADE BY THEM BUY IT THROUGH A THIRD PARTY BUT NEVER BUY WITH THEM DIRECTLY BECAUSE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SPECIALLY CASE MANAGER ARE THE WORST I EVER DEAL WITH IN MY WHOLE LIFE EXCEPT YOU HAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND TIME TO WAIST.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: How to make a complaint against Case Managers????

Hi @Monther___ ,

I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. Let me connect you with a Moderator and see if we can find you a solution.

Highlighted
Asteroid

you want me to spend more time on phone and keep on hold for another 20-30 minutes or maybe one hour. do you guys think your customers don't have a life or anything to do except stay onhold on the phone with you? 

I need a solution. you have my number contact me when you have a solution. Not waisting one more minute on the phone with anyone of your company and I don't say that from nothing am saying that after 20 calls and total of 10-12 hours on phone with you.

One thing to make it clear what am saying here is not personal with you JORTIZ_12 but I reached my limit. Thank you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello, I'd be happy to look into your concerns. Could I have the most recent ticket number you were given via private message?

Highlighted
Asteroid

and now I receive this. you kidding me .........

UPS Label Delivery

This notice tells you that Samsung has sent you an electronic label.

You can print and use this label to include in your outbound shipment, or send it to the consignee. The label will be available for 30 days.

Note: When retrieving your label below, we will provide you with both a UPS Label and Commercial Invoice if the invoice was prepared by the original shipper.

Retrieve Your Label.

Schedule a Pickup.

Find the Closest Service Location.