JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to turn off Blocked Call Notifications in Samsung S10e

(Topic created: 12-09-2019 02:18 AM)
userRqN8440kcZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I keep getting an annoying sound that notifies me of a missed blocked call. I block it because I don't want to hear from it. How do I turn off this annoying notification? I tried the steps for the S9 but I don't have the same steps in the S10 as the S9 does.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You would need to reach out to your carrier to perform a carrier block on the number you are wishing not to receive notifications from.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You would need to reach out to your carrier to perform a carrier block on the number you are wishing not to receive notifications from.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userCf8bsgiu1W
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

That's a disappointing answer. If I block a phone number, I don't want to be bothered with a notification that the call was blocked. That's the point.  If you can block calls at the carrier level, why even include the feature on the phone?

FullPhil_41
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a samsung Galaxie S8+ and I've been searching for weeks for a solution to this. I keep running across the same post from one source or another about going into apps, settings, notifications,,, and none of these apply. I don't have the options on my screen that are implied. There is nothing anywhere on my phone that mentions turning off blocked call notifications and it makes me insanely crazy that this would even be an issue. Who would think it's ok to get a notification every time a call is blocked? That's just crazy!

0 Likes