cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I cant hear calls withmy galaxy s10+ and i cannot turn up the volume

Im having trouble hearing incoming calls. The volume is low and i cannot adjudt the volume. I go into setting, into volume i can adjust ringtone, nogifications, media and the other one. There is adjustment setting for in call volume. I have contacted verizon for 2 hours could.not get it. How do i get it back

Help

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: I cant hear calls withmy galaxy s10+ and i cannot turn up the volume

are you having trouble hearing the other person during a call, or is the volume of the incoming call low i.e. the ringtone?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: I cant hear calls withmy galaxy s10+ and i cannot turn up the volume

the ringtone is fine tlhe volume of the incoming call is low. i cannot change it. the in call volume function is missing and i cant bring it up
Highlighted
Astronaut

i had the in call volume listed in volume. then it disappeared. the volumr of the incoming call is low. i cannot adjust the volume of the incoming call. the in csll volume is not listed with the other volume adjustments
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

starchaser is right. Only way to adjust in-call volume is while you are using the phone. let us know how you make out!!
Highlighted

when you are on a call, use the volume up and down buttons on the side of the phone. this controls the speaker for your ear, you must be in a call for it to go up and down.
Highlighted
Astronaut

is this the solution?

Highlighted
Asteroid

The ear Speaker may be clogged. Tha TV was my case. I use duct tape ocer the speaker screen at the top front of the phone....rubbing my thumbnail side to side.I moved the tape around a few times repeating the thumbnail motion. The amount of oil and gunk remocrd was incredible. The result was lots of call volume.