cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I need answers New Notches on Phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone please explain to me why after the last 2 updates my s10+1tb got , it suddenly has a notch up top like an iPhone and one in the exact same position on the bottom center of the screen 😕

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: I need answers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its developer option. Youhave to open develeper options by going to software information and tapping build number 10 times. Then on your search bar in settings look for simulate display with cutout and press the setting and click on none and the notch will disappear.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Even the little rotation icon that showed in the bottom right corner is not there anymore , and when my keyboard is opened up I can't access the last row with the space bar because of this much bigger chin that appears ...😕

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For rotation button pull down notification press the portrait words and you can enable the button there

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I thought it was just me. Thank you so much. Stupid notch just shows up right on the screen like oh he wont even notice just make him think it only happened to just him...pry illegal in 3 countries too..just wait tilo I get my 5G well see who be makin notches

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its developer option. Youhave to open develeper options by going to software information and tapping build number 10 times. Then on your search bar in settings look for simulate display with cutout and press the setting and click on none and the notch will disappear.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: I need answers New Notches on Phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userRLXZurVAVD wrote:

Can someone please explain to me why after the last 2 updates my s10+1tb got , it suddenly has a notch up top like an iPhone and one in the exact same position on the bottom center of the screen 😕