cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

They heard you, Samsung has brought back the ability to hide your Navigation Bar and Swipe Gestures.   You will have to download Goodlock and... View Post

Thank you for this post, the newest update has really messed with me causing me to miss hit alot of ... View Post

NEW S24 with major bug. No Samsung Keyboard icon on navigation bar and more importantly no voice input icon.   I've tried everything.   -enabled... View Post

yes but you have to press that every time you do a message.... where is the visible little microphon... View Post

The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement... View Post

Thank you for your reply. I also noticed the bottom speaker not that good, but I have a case on mine... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

Samsung might be finally making an wider outer screen , YAY.  I want the top 3 cameras that will be in the S24 U, then it will be perfect! View Post

Hey man no need for any hostility, I'm a business owner and have been for the last 17 years, I have ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Z Flip

The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 is the latest foldable smartphone from Samsung. It was announced today July 26, 2023, and is scheduled to be released in... View Post

I'm planning to purchase Z Flip 3 in 2024 as secondary mobile because within 45K INR budget only two... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 is the latest foldable phone from Samsung, and it's set to be released on August 11, 2023. The phone is rumored to... View Post

I believe that the updates for the Z Fold 5, that give us AI features are absolutely amazing. I know... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S Phones

I have straight talk and they recently switched to using Verizon. My other s10+ was AT&T, and was supposed to be unlocked. When followed their... View Post

Yes. They told me contact the manufacturer as it is a software issue.It's a long story, but I can te... View Post

What's happening with samsung? I had an S21 for 3 years and was amazing.. I've upgraded to the S24+ 3 days ago and it takes a day to... View Post

is it refurbished or new if anything tell your carrier they can replace it maybe, as it could be the... View Post

Hello Samsung Can you give us the option to move the Voice input icon back on the tool bar key board. I always accidentally tap it when typing and... View Post

Posted by      in  Other Mobile Devices

This Bug is referring to the Lockscreen wallpaper. Somethings time the wallpaper changes to a colorful static wallpaper for a few seconds, then... View Post

It Appearance only occurs on the Lockscreen. View Post