cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SomarBarakat
Asteroid

Ikonik skin unavailable. "No Offers Available".

Hello there,

My name is Somar, and I am here to ask you guys about something very uncommon happened to me when I purchase my S10.

I purchased my S10 a month ago, and I like it very much, it is a very good device. Also, I play fortnite with my friends too much, I like the competitive play very much. So I decided to buy the S10 for the Ikonik skin and because I needed an upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.

I noticed when I first opened it, that I needed to create a samsung account. Well, I created one and I accidentally inserted the wrong country in the information. And I didn't notice and I continued to make the account normally.

I didn't notice, because I was super excited to get the Ikonik Skin, so I downloaded the Fortnite game using the Launcher which was a base application when I purchased the phone, I didn't download the app I just found it.

So after a week, I successfully downloaded the game because I was busy. I opened it and logged in to my Playstation Account on which I play fortnite with my friends. Then the game opened and I saw the lobby. 

I went to the store tab in which I can purchase V-Bucks, the weird thing is there was no V-Buck for purchase.. The store said only "No Offers Available". Well, I was surprised.

I became busy the next few weeks and I had no time to try later.

So, yesterday, I thought about it more and more and I went to my S10 and I downloaded all game updates and then tried again, well as expected, nothing happened at all.

I remembered that probably the country is what makes the game give me no offers, I went to my Samsung account to realize that I accidentally inserted Syria instead of United States which is probably why, Syria has sanctions against it.

So, I made another account, inserted the correct information and then tried again. Well, nothing happened. The store keeps saying "No Offers Available".

I tried using a proxy, same thing.

Though, I tried getting into a match simply the game didn't allow me to, I don't know why! So I logged out of my Playstation account then logged in my Epic Games account. I was able to get in a match but the store didn't change, it kept saying "No Offers Available".

Please help me to solve this problem, I want the skin and it is a reason why I bought the phone for.

*Keep in mind that I tried to change from "Epic Games" store to "Samsung Store" as Youtubers mention in their videos, there was no option to change stores completely! I checked everytime I did something (such as trying proxy, changing accounts etc etc...)

Regards,

Somar

17 REPLIES 17
PH0QUR
Asteroid

Yea the solution is simple really, you first go into phon...

Yea the solution is simple really, you first go into phone settings > apps > fortnite and select uninstall. After you have done that you go back to the store and you will see it wont be telling you there are no offers for fortnite as you have removed it. Go on with your life without it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ikonik skin unavailable. "No Offers Available".

I would recommend reaching out directly to Epic Games for further assistance.

SomarBarakat
Asteroid

@SamsungAdam  Well, I've seen people with similar problems trying to reach out Epic Games, they told them to reach out Samsung because it is their promotion? Anyways, I will try and I will reach them out, but just incase they didn't reply, do you a solution for my problem?

Thanks for your reply!

SomarBarakat
Asteroid

Hello Adam,

Well, I contacted Epic, but now I have a different question after Epic replied to me and said that I have reinstall the game from the Galaxy Apps Store. 

My question is, is it available on the Galaxy Apps Store? Because I looked over there on my S10 and I didn't find it.

So, I proceeded with downloading the launcher from their epic website.

Kind regards,

Somar

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Yes. It is available in the app store.

SomarBarakat
Asteroid

Um, well. I didn't find it there, I looked for "Fortnite Installer" and I found nothing but some guides and some wallpaper apps.

Interesting thing to notice is that when I went to Epic's website to download the game (probably this https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android/get-started) on my S10 chrome browser, there was two options. 

1) option had "Epic Games/Store" written on it, which gave me a direct link to download the "Fortnite Installer" from.

2) option had "Samsung" written on it, which redirects me to the Samsung Galaxy Store. Well, they managed to find it for me using this link, but when I press download it said that this app isn't available. Why is that? I got an american Samsung Account though.

So what do you suggest me to do? Download the launcher straight through the epic games link or would you please find me a solution to download it using the Galaxy Apps Store?

userHKkJMsDXJq
Astronaut

I am in the exact position as you are. 

No offers available and I also contacted Epic and they told me to reach out to Samsung as it is their promotion..

I get two errors before opening up fortinte, I attatched a picture so you can see them.64428142_2304153276580092_3870172112480108544_n.jpg

Also please let me know if both your samsung account but also epic games account has its country set in the USA.

SomarBarakat
Asteroid

Hello mate,

Thank god you are here, finally someone with a problem like mine because I literally had to look EVERYWHERE on google and reddit and absolutely found nothing useful.

I tried contacting multiple websites and people, so when I wrote this article here I forgot to mention that I have these 2 errors at launch too!

And yes, my samsung account was set to Syria so I deleted it and made a new one set to United States, nothing happened though. And yeah, my epic games account is set to United States too.

Epic told me to reinstall everything from the Galaxy Apps Store, but now I am confused because it isn't showing up there for me.

When I went to Epic's Website (not logged in tho) to download it, there was 2 tabs to click on, one redirected me to the game's page on Galaxy Apps Store, and one had a direct link to download the launcher.

So, when I pressed the first tab, it redirected me to Galaxy Apps Store and I found the game, but it wouldn't let me download it for some reason...

Mate, you are a savior.

Contact me here, I'll be checking almost everyday.

SomarBarakat
Asteroid

Update:

Please, let me know every single detail and every single solution you know about our problem, we can try to fix together with the help of both Samsung Support and Epic Games.

So here's what I know:

1) - Epic Games Play Support told me to reinstall the game launcher again from Galaxy Apps Store. Then contact them back incase something happens.

2) - I read on Reddit that some people with the Note 9 previously were able to redeem the skin even if they downloaded the game launcher through Epic Games website.

3) - Also on Reddit, people were able to redeem the Ikonik after they faced problems with inserting their Credit Cards (alot of people) by Uninstalling updates for the Galaxy Apps Store.

4) - I can't change store from Epic Games to Samsung in Settings > Account settings in Fortnite too.

5) - I face these 2 errors when launching the game too.

6) - I was able to play 3 rounds after I logged out from my Playstation Account and logged in my Epic Games Account. Though same results, "No Offers Available".

7) - I will try to ask some people in my country that have Fortnite on their phones.

8) - I used proxy because I don't live in the United States at all times.

Important: 9) - I am going to uninstall everything related to the game from my S10, remove my samsung account, and probably gonna delete updates from the Galaxy Apps Store, then I will run my Hotspot Shield Elite 24/7 on United States and I will install the launcher from Epic's website and install the game again. If this doesn't work, I will contact Epic and explain to them in details.

Edit: Check page 2 of this thread.

Regards,

Xavier