cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIKySTcUUKo
Asteroid

In-app purchases don't work on my galaxy S10

So I got my galaxy S10 a few months ago, and I haven't been able to make any in-app purchases on it. Whenever I click on a buy buttom, the google play popup to pay for it doesn't pop up. Some games also have a in-game store, and it doesn't load on games such as Minecraft. In Minecraft when I click on the minecoin shop, it just says no connection. It also does that for every other game I have that has a in-game store. The only game that works for some reason is Mario Kart tour, which I downloaded recently. That's the only game that has the popup to pay for currencies. It is super annoying because I want to buy premium versions for apps and it won't let me. I have tried reverting google play store to factory settings, and I've also tried wiping the cache on the phone. Can anyone help me?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Pengy_Knox
Astronaut

Re: In-app purchases don't work on my galaxy S10

You can force-stop apps like Minecraft or maybe even Google Play or Google play services

userIKySTcUUKo
Asteroid

I already tried that but it didn't work for any of the apps.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you ensured that all the Google Play services are fully up to date?

userIKySTcUUKo
Asteroid

Yes, Google Play Games and Store are up to date.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If your device and applications are fully up to date I would recommend having the phone evaluated by a certified technician. The fastest way to have this done would be to visit a local uBreakiFix location.