cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G-ProPIA
Galaxy

In call screen goes black

How can i keep this in all the time in call??

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung_SjxB6WH
Astronaut

Re: In call screen goes black

I dont believe there is a way to, if it is on speaker phone it goes black after so long as well unless you keep tapping the screen.

G-ProPIA
Galaxy

Yes, that is what i thought, but when i submitted feedback, the samsung tech said i could set that to stay on all the time. I think he is wrong. He didnt explain how to do it either. Smh. Now i dont even see a feedback button here in the member app.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@G-ProPIA There are a few apps that can keep the screen on during calls. Here is one you can try out:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teqtic.kinscreen

Sissy2783
Astronaut

It does that so your face doesn't press hang up

FemiTona
Cosmic Ray

There used to be a setting for that but I haven't seem it in a while, but if you put the call on speaker it should stay on as long as you don't minimize to use other apps. Cos as long as another app is open it will go dark. So just keep the phone app open. And it will also go off if you are using Bluetooth.

G-ProPIA
Galaxy

Thx. I know ab the 3rd party apps. I wanted to know if there was a setiing to keep it on. Gets old always having to tap to wake it up.

Highlighted
G-ProPIA
Galaxy

Nahh it doesnt stay on when i hav it in speaker phone mode. That is not true and i didnt use other apps. Screen goes dark.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@G-ProPIA unfortunately there is no built in setting to keep the screen on. 

G-ProPIA
Galaxy

Thanks. It needs that built in at some point. Tired of all the wake up tapping when on long calls. Thx