Hey bro do you still face this issue ? Because I have the same exact issue with my s10+ (exynox) it reaches 2-3 mbs while my note 9 reaches 40+. I have this bug in my s10+ . I think it is a software issue
Same issue with my S10. Speedtest shows 20Mbps. When I turn wifi off and back on, speedtest shows 155Mbps. A little while later it goes down to 33Mbps. I turn wifi off and on again and the speed goes to 175Mbps. This is clearly an S10 wifi problem.
Same here. Upgraded from the Galaxy S8 and both my daughter's and my S10 LTE is not as good as the S8. It was a known issue and supposedly the last update was to fix it but it didnt. Terrible for such a nice phone.
I am using S10 and with this I am facing slow internet speed (when it is showing full network).
- My friend is using oneplus 6 with same network provider and same plan.
- Most of the time my scanning apps like PayTM, Google Pay are not working and at same place his apps are working fine.
- For me apps showing it is due to slow internet connection.
- Any one facing this issue?
- Please do reply on this if any one facing the same issue. So that we can discuss with Samsung member/custmore care.
Already a huge thread on this. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Re-Mobile-data-and-wifi-issues-All-Carriers/m-p/47856...