cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Internal Error 407 Firmware not complete

I have been dealing with this for over a month. Nothing works. UBreakIFix was my last resort for a software flash. Literally, nothing. Every single hour I get a notification that my firmware is trying to update, followed by Internal Error 407. I am beyond frustrated. As far as updating the UICC, when I hit ‘UICC unlock” it immediately begins trying to do a firmware update. There is no notice saying SIM Restricted…. I have an unlocked phone.

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Internal Error 407 Firmware not complete

This is crazy I am having the same issue over a month. S 10 with Tmobile, I had the phone for 16 months wondering if I can return it 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Same here, T-M with a s10 Plus, unlocked. This is way too frustrating and I'm definitely looking to get rid of my phone at this point. 

@usersCKecA87Fj wrote:

This is crazy I am having the same issue over a month. S 10 with Tmobile, I had the phone for 16 months wondering if I can return it 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same problem, also for a month.  Samsung's suggestions did nothing.   My sense is that a LOT of people are having this problem.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

2 of my phones(note 10+)stopped updating in June and another 1 says it's under a different carrier (but still updates under our carrier🤷🏽‍♀️). called samsung they sent me to u break I fix and they flashed it. 🙏🏽they all start to update and correct. idk if its fixed or not yet
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I hope so! I went to UBreakIFix last week and nothing. They said to send my phone into samsung. Awesome, just what I want. To be without a phone for a week 😫

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Internal Error 407 Firmware not complete

Even if it does fix it. what if the mandatory update runs again and 407 just comes back? They have to debug the update.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Internal Error 407 Firmware not complete

They need to do it asap, I've already been looking into new phones (clearly NOT samsung)....i can't take this any longer. The error 407's are happening more frequently and driving me insane. While I'm using my GPS, watching YouTube, etc. I'm over it, as I'm sure everyone is. Good job, samsung. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi, I see you tried UICC unlock and it seems like it didn't work.  Did you have these instructions?  They worked for me.  Hopefully they can help.  I understand the annoyanceScreenshot_20200831-021039_Chrome.jpg

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Thank you for your attempt to help. Unfortunately that won't work on my phone. I never get a "sim restricted" message, it just goes straight into trying to update my firmware. Which fails each and every time.