cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Internal Error 407 Firmware not complete

I'm having the same issue since 8/10 when I got the update. Being in the medical emergency field I can not tell you how difficult this is for me. I need a solution fast! I don't see anywhere on my S8+ for profile update. My UICC gives me the 407. My wife's phone doesn't show the UICC and she updated fine. The OMANA will not force stop.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Same here, only a bit weirder.  My wife bought us two identical brand new unlocked Galaxy s10 phones from the same store at the same time, and we both went together to a T-Mobile store and activated them at that same store at that same time on our same plan.  No differences.  Now a few weeks later mine has this error 407 every 2 hours and her phone is just fine.  We are both up to date on the software (both apps and android os).  Why the difference?  Makes no sense to me, but it makes me think that if I did return it and get another one it might do the exact same thing until Samsung resolves this.  This is my first ever phone from Samsung, so I probably won't buy another one again.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I've been using Galaxy phones close to 10 years. Since Samsung did us so badly like this, for so long, won't tell us or announce anything, that's it for them now. SO DONE WITH SAMSUNG after near 2 months of this same thing!!!

YOU HEAR THAT SAMSUNG!!! THAT'S IT!! WE'RE DONE WITH YOU DOING NOTHING FOR MONTHS!!! Getting something else next time!!!!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I was forced to mail my phone into Samsung, inconvenience my life, lose all my personal data on my phone that I couldn't save and go without my phone for however long it takes them to fix it. I'll definitely be going back to apple. at least with them, you can walk into their store while they fix your phone. this is insane, good job Samsung. you're losing loyal customers.
Highlighted
Asteroid

HERE it is NOVEMBER and the bozos in Korea still have not fixed this issue since MARCH when THEY CAUSED IT.  This will be my last Samsung product, EVER.  Shopping for a new phone right now.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Well, apparently they woke up and fixed the issue.  I had a phone update shortly after writing the above.  It was a HUGE file, took an hour to complete, which probably means they replaced the entire OS.  In any event, no more error code 407.  

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

So I had to mail my phone into Samsung to get the problem fixed. it's been over a month, and no issues since. Total pain to have to be without your phone for a week + not to mention they "misplaced" it for 2 days. I hate to say it, but Apple is sounding more appealing. at least you can take your phone to their store and have it back the same day.