JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Internal Error 407 and 700

(Topic created: 08-11-2020 11:16 AM)
user8uCijEqDKf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Sever weeks ago I was sent an update and told I could only ignore it  one more time. I installed it and since i have been gettin a message EVERY hour stating firmware update could not be completed message with the Internal Error 407 and occasionally Internal Error 700. I have followed all Samsungs suggestions such as removing the sim card etc but they only work for an hour. I recieved another update request this morning and thought it would work out this bug but no it has not. I am now out of warranty by 2 days waiting for Samsung to get this thaken care of. The phone seems to be working BUT the auto try EVERY hour is driving me crazy. Can you please let us know what is being done to resolve this? Thank you.

19 Replies
Kmap71
Pilot
Options
Galaxy S Phones
not working on my note 10+
user8uCijEqDKf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Did not work

user8uCijEqDKf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Tryed everything but nothing workes

useroO0nKMLibv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This worked for me. Thank You

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Regretfully, if that did not correct the issue the next step would be to have the software reflashed. This can be done at any authorized service center. https://www.ubreakifix.com/samsung

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user8uCijEqDKf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have done everything you suggested. I called the www.ubrekifix.com in our area (an hour away) and they said we have not seen this before but  they would reflash the software. Before I drove that distance I called Samsung, for the third time on this problem and I was told it is a problm with the last update and if I brought it back to factory settings it would just come back again when they forced me to update. They said it is a problem between Samsung, T Mobile and Sprint and they are working on a fix. Now we wait and put up with the attempts to update every hour. Thank you anyway.

Samsung_4JAKfgL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have tried everything also. And nothing is working. I really hope they come up with a solution soon. This error message ever 2 hours is annoying

0 Likes
Ariel82
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The software flash does not work either. UBreakIFix said to mail my phone into Samsung...sure, I don't mind not having a phone for a week....awesome solution.

@SamsungRei wrote:

Regretfully, if that did not correct the issue the next step would be to have the software reflashed. This can be done at any authorized service center. https://www.ubreakifix.com/samsung

Jadzia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
this is ludicrous! Ive been through all the 'fixes' but nothing has worked. thankful to not have gotten phone reflashed as that seems not to work either. i turned off notifications so i can ugnore until they fix it. i have a NOTE 10+ that came unlocked and I am using T-Mobile. Been a Samsung user for over 10 years (Galaxy, Note4, Note8, Note10+) and this is the first serious annoyance.
userQ9LYB4OUjW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, I'm having the exact same problem and was wondering if you ever found a solution. Any response would be much appreciated.