cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Internet loads very slow

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an s10 plus which I got through AT&T. I love the phone but whenever I use the internet, it loads very slow. Now I close all apps after each use so there is no background apps running but the internet still loads slow. I did a speed test on my wifi and am getting well over 100mbps so if it not the wifi then is it the phone itself? If so, what can be done to fix this issue. My wife has the same phone and she doesn't have the same issue. What can I do? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Internet loads very slow

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user7eBqfNspyw ,

Sometimes it depends on the data plan you've chosen with your carrier. If you have an unlimited data plan there are sometimes details stating that data speed can be slowed down if you're in a "congested" area or past a certain limit of data. I recommend you contact your carrier to confirm the data plan that you're on.

Best,

Jayhon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user7eBqfNspyw Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried clearing data and cache for your Internet app?

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user7eBqfNspyw ,

Sometimes it depends on the data plan you've chosen with your carrier. If you have an unlimited data plan there are sometimes details stating that data speed can be slowed down if you're in a "congested" area or past a certain limit of data. I recommend you contact your carrier to confirm the data plan that you're on.

Best,

Jayhon

View solution in original post