cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Is my Galaxy S10 plus phone new?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a new Galaxy S10 plus online. It had no seal on the Box and no white tag on the Box that gives you the serial number or model number. When I opened it I also saw that there was no pre installed screen protector. What does this mean?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Is my Galaxy S10 plus phone new?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You probably got a second hand phone. By factory it should come with a seal, white tag,and a screen protector on it. This doesn't mean it's not new but it means some else had used it or perhaps opened it before you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes...it means your phone is NOT new. Did you order it from Samsung or a carrier?
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got it off Ebay.  They said new in box.  I have checked it extensively and it's not a clone and also downloaded an app that checks your phone and can tell you if it was refurbished .  It appears to be new but ,,, someone had already opened it  and probably looked it over  . The app didn't detect previous use either.  I just need to put a screen protector.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You probably got a second hand phone. By factory it should come with a seal, white tag,and a screen protector on it. This doesn't mean it's not new but it means some else had used it or perhaps opened it before you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You probably got a fake one. plenty of fake s10+ out there. look it up on google.