cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jagger
Constellation

Is this a dead pixel or just part of the cutout? I can really only see it at low brightness

JUMP TO SOLUTION

20190310_181644.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Is this a dead pixel or just part of the cutout? I can really only see it at low brightness

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Looks like a dead pixel to me, or maybe a spec of dust got under the glass somehow. It is small, how did you even find it in first place?
"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Is this a dead pixel or just part of the cutout? I can really only see it at low brightness

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Looks like a dead pixel to me, or maybe a spec of dust got under the glass somehow. It is small, how did you even find it in first place?
"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
TrustSerenity
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree with @Geno71 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jagger Try going into your settings > display > full screen apps > turn on hide front camera.