cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Issue with Samsung Keyboard with Latest OS update

I was having the same <edit> annoying problem....I have NO IDEA how you figured that out but it worked! Thanks!!

Highlighted
Constellation

same.

This white keyboard is not good and I don't like the high contrast ones. Hope they fix it soon. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

My S10 Plus received the One UI 2.1 update this morning,  since then the keyboard in a theme that was displaying correctly is not displaying correctly.  In the theme the keyboard keys are supposed to be highlighted and they are not.  Also the edge panel has gone from gray to black. 

I've wiped the cache partition,  checked that dark mode is not enabled,  changed themes and checked that Samsung keyboard is the default.  The update was the only thing I could come up with. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Highlighted
Constellation

Same, it took my whole keyboard theme away..

Highlighted
Astronaut

Me too!!!! Has anyone figured out how to fix it??

Highlighted
Constellation

Exactly. I'm using S10 and I've tried to apply Black Onyx, but the keyboard theme is not changing. It is not getting highlighted as it should be under the theme. I hope samsung really fixes this.

Highlighted
Constellation

Any resolve ?

Highlighted
Constellation

so is everyone having an issue with the latest Samsung keyboard update? Whats happening to me is when I type fast it messes up the words, its not keeping words i use often any more, when it updated it removed all  the words that had been added so now when I type i have to go back and read everything or it ends up a jumbled mess.

Highlighted
Constellation

Just wondering is there a way to revert to the previous version of the Samsung keyboard?

Highlighted
Asteroid

The keyboard after update is a mess. Touch sensitivity seems to change. Now I have to hard press the keys and often I have to keep going back.