cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
semobley87
Asteroid

LCD Board Damage for no reason???

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today all the sudden my phone has what seems to be LCD Board damage! It came from nowhere with no drops, impacts, moisture it anything like that. It has a thick white (mostly) flickering bar at the bottom of the screen with much smaller colored dots & very thin lines about. And even though I can see my whole LCD screen picture I can not see anything during phone boot up or anything in boot loader or recovery mode it is just all solid black. Also on the top half of the touchscreen when certain screens are on it looks like im flipping through pages very quickly like something is pressed in then I noticed while on speaker phone they can hear me but I can barely hear back now too. This all just today and I am very frustrated over it! I baby this phone!

*semobley87*
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Wow, that's horrible! Definitely call Samsung support and...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow, that's horrible! Definitely call Samsung support and get your phone replaced. If there no evidence of physical damage to the phone, it can be a hardware defect. They should replace it, still under warranty.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung_kJ88q0V
Astronaut

Robert williams

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Robert williams

Samsung_kJ88q0V
Astronaut

Xxx

userlHODP6a2wq
Constellation

Idk but maybe moisture exposure, do you go to the beach?...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Idk but maybe moisture exposure, do you go to the beach? Also the sun can damage your phone

semobley87
Asteroid

No sun, moisture or impact

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No sun, moisture or impact

*semobley87*
Samsung Care Ambassador

Wow, that's horrible! Definitely call Samsung support and...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow, that's horrible! Definitely call Samsung support and get your phone replaced. If there no evidence of physical damage to the phone, it can be a hardware defect. They should replace it, still under warranty.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
semobley87
Asteroid

Thank you Mari! I will!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you Mari! I will!

*semobley87*