cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_OZJNh5H
Astronaut

LED NOTIFICATIONS

I really WISH someone told me about the missing led notification light in the S10. *sigh* Is there an app that works like an LED?(Not including the apps that only light up the notch/edge once)

4 REPLIES 4

Nothing yet. It's a recurring complaint I see. The only n...

Nothing yet. It's a recurring complaint I see. The only notification lighting so far is the edge lighting that doesn't repeatedly notify you that you have a message. I really don't understand why they removed that feature altogether

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: LED NOTIFICATIONS

Yes there is. It's called "LED me know". Its not sexy, but you can position the LED portion around the hole punch and I found it to work pretty great when I was testing it. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
userJKcEfAOiEk
Constellation

Down load the app good lock from the internet it has some...

Down load the app good lock from the internet it has something for like led and the circle lights around when you have a notification

Highlighted
Goodole
Halo

Re: LED NOTIFICATIONS

If you're gping to stick with Samsung, go back to a S9+. I'm looking at other phones now to switch to one that still suports the LED.