cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Lag after Android 10 Update

I'm getting severe when switching apps. It happens occasionally to frequently. I will toggle recent apps and go to switch to another app and it just lags and takes up to 3 seconds to maximize the app. Sometimes it gets hung up so the app is partially taking up the whole screen. Definitely seems like a memory issue, even though I have 8gb of RAM on this phone, it never utilizes all of it. Started happening as soon as I updated to 10. Man, I hate this! My S10+ ran perfectly before this. I hope it gets fixed because this is garbage. No way a 1000 dollar phone should be running like this. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Asteroid

I just wish Samsung would acknowledge this is an issue and they are working on it. There clearly is an issue. I had tweeted Samsung support and they acted like they never heard of this.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem here after updating to android 10 Smiley Sad starts lagging after a 3-5days without a reboot

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same here. I can't use my phone, this is so frustrating. I keep getting "wait or shutdown the app" errors. 

Camera is not working. I also have the same problem with Samsung internet app.  Even UI had stopped.

I hope this will be fixed soon or I will have to give up my Samsung phone. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem here. I've reported this to Samsung through members app, their answer is no help.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Can you confirm an update is released by Samsung to Carriers to fix this problem?

Highlighted
Constellation

If I have a unlocked A50 do I get the A10 updates?

Highlighted
Constellation

Same issues here. Using whatsapp now and attaching a picture makes the whole phone unresponsive, keyboard is laggy and all only fixed with reboot