cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David0715
Cosmic Ray

Re: Laggy animations

Yup, same here. Anamatioms seem laggy and jittery. I am constantly restarting my phone to get it to run somewhat smooth.

clint916
Asteroid

Everything seems to work good but the app drawer is laggy especially when I am swiping between screens and closing it.  I have the s10+ with Verizon.  I tried turning off the animations and resetting my phone and the problem persists.

Guevara35645
Constellation

you can reduce the animations to see if that works better...

Ronaldjanr13
Constellation

I have the same problem im on note 10 plus already tried remove the animation reduce the animation and make the developers option animation to x0 to no avail it runs smooth after restart but when your running 10 or more apps on the switch between app swiping is so laggy evertime

StatiK
Astronaut

There is also another bug that is happening to me where if I am using android auto and I am on google maps and the voice give any direction while I am playing music, when the music fades back in after the directions, the music cuts out for a second and then comes back

MaRaS
Asteroid

Hi, 

I'm having the exact same problem. 

I've received another update today (approx. 135 MB) so I got my hopes high but unfortunately no change. Still the Recents section and swiping through the apps drawer is unbearable, very choppy. 

I'm extremely frustrated because it happens on the flagship phone (Note 10+) and not some cheap or old phone. 

BR, 

MaRaS 

StatiK
Astronaut

All the lag just dissapeared today, there's a little stutter when I open and close the app drawer but I think the lag was caused by an app and after I updated a bunch of apps, I think the lag went away.

Highlighted
userP4ngH6G6Py
Cosmic Ray

Same issue here, also affecting my Note 10+ after the Android 10 update, even after the January patch.  Both phones are Canadian versions.  Even after factory wipe with no apps installed the issues are there.  The animations are very janky, not smooth at all.  This is especialy visible when you swipe up and the app goes to minimize.

Ronaldjanr13
Constellation

I have the same problem im on note 10 plus already tried remove the animation reduce the animation and make the developers option animation to x0 to no avail it runs smooth after restart but when your running 10 or more apps on the switch between app swiping is so laggy evertime

userQUDID3YCMb
Constellation

Exact same thing on my wife and I's S10+ Canadian variant (Telus). Animations are laggy, feels like a slow phone now. I did a full reset on mine too with no change... still lags