cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StatiK
Astronaut

Laggy animations

I have been on the one UI 2.0 beta since it started and I've had laggy app opening animations and laggy animations when swiping through my app drawer, I thought this would get fixed after an official software release but after I installed the official one UI 2.0, the problem was still there.

19 REPLIES 19
Red Giant

Re: Laggy animations

Could you explain more detail about issue? What kind of laggy amination are you talking about?

StatiK
Astronaut

Like I open an app and the animation for it opening stutters a lot and also when I'm swiping through my app drawer, it feels like its 10fps

Samsung_ehkMUXw
Astronaut

How do u get it

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey guys! I know this can be frustrating. Samsung is aware there are issues with the Android 10 software and is working on it. It would be helpful if I could get your Full model codes, Baseband versions, Service provider. Thank you!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_aboDFkl
Astronaut

Yup same here and battery life and phone still getting hot also from the beta and thought the official release would fix some bugs but it literally feels just like Beta 7 nothing is different at all.. and I've already wiped system Cache and even did a factory reset.. issues still present

userdikKyTcNsH
Asteroid

I'm having this exact issue with the official release that came out this week. It's terrible

user0En2sdYfYA
Constellation

I just updated my s10+ and have the same issue. I think it's intentional for a more "fluid" interface when opening apps, but for me it just feels slow. You can select "Reduce Animations" in settings but I hope samsung adds an option for faster animations without having to turn them off completely.

Galaxyxyxy
Astronaut

Is 2.0 better ?

Is 2.0 better ?

StatiK
Astronaut

This update is phenomenal but I hate this lag and I also discovered that in safe mode, this phone runs like butter.