Original topic:

How to turn off Link Sharing?

(Topic created: 10-05-2020 06:58 PM)
userHsrA7sC8nh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How in the world do I turn off the automatic link sharing? Every time I share my screen it automatically send with like sharing and all ways to disable or turn off app are blocked. I never had this feature before the update this last weekend. The latest Samsung update on my phone brought about this new change. It is annoying and I am ready to smash my 1000 dollar phone with a hammer! It is awful and not convenient.  I have to constantly resend my screen shots because they do not go through, which is not good for business. This is the worst forced update that I have ever had on my phone!! Samsung,  what were you thinking? Someone help!! I just want it gone, but all ways to not send it through link share are disabled on my phone.

3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Well I will say this. You crying about the link sharing but you have an awesome camera on your fone. It takes uhd videos that be beautiful but send it through messaging app samsung or Google. That video will look like straight trash. Link sharing does not loose anything to compression uhd you video. Your clients get uhd video.
Willsucceed
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
@This-is-me you're absolutely right :white_heavy_check_mark:
Solution
sassiam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This answer was given by someone else: omg this took me sooo long to find, was also driving me nuts!
When you go into the message and then select the images button to choose a photo, look at the bottom right of the screen. There is the little link share logo in light blue. This is a button, just press it and voila!!! So glad its gone!!