cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Majax4
Astronaut

Lock Screen Problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone automatically goes too enter password instead of my lock screen or always on display. To get to my lock screen I would have to tap the screen or hit the home button and then hit back once. Even while recieving a phone call it goes directly to enter password. I have to hit back just to accept the call. Help please. I have a galaxy s10 plus.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Lock Screen Problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Majax4 wrote:

My phone automatically goes too enter password instead of my lock screen or always on display. To get to my lock screen I would have to tap the screen or hit the home button and then hit back once. Even while recieving a phone call it goes directly to enter password. I have to hit back just to accept the call. Help please. I have a galaxy s10 plus.

Any apps that you have installed, possibly the once that could interfere with lock screen?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Majax4 wrote:

Any apps that you have installed, possibly the once that could interfere with lock screen?

View solution in original post

Majax4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much!! It was a app interfering with my lock screen. Uninstalled it and now it's working again.