cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Lock button turns screen yellow and stays yellow

My s10e screen turns yellow when I press the lock key / if it locks itself. But I get a clear white screen when the phone restarts and if I keep using it without locking it. As soon as the phone is locked automatically or manually  the screens turns yellow. I have checked the blue light filter , it's off. Can someone help me? Is it a software glitch / 'do I have to get my screen replaced /  or is it something to do with the lock key? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Lock button turns screen yellow and stays yellow

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi.

My full model number is SM-G9700.

Baseband version is G9700ZHU3CTE9.

Service provider is Airtel (India).

I had bought this phone in Hong Kong and is still in warranty.  But since now I'm back in India, I cannot use my 1yr warranty.  Any other information required ? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.