JUMP TO SOLUTION

My lock screen has 2 displays with 2 different date 2 different times <edit>

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Lock screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know this sounds crazy but could that be on the tiger wallpaper in the picture looks kinda like a screenshot of the tiger with the clock on top of the picture I would look at the picture 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you adjusted the AOD settings?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is that we’re fine it please

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The model code can be found in Settings> About phone.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you take a screenshot of it

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’ve had bad time try to figure out this phone.C84E645D-04A8-431A-B4A6-3B86A0E34FE1.jpeg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the full model code of the phone? Have you downloaded any apps just before this started? Are you using a Theme?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model number is sm-g975u and no apps added

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does that happen when you revert back to the default lock screen? Does the AOD also display two different times like that? Looks like the S10 is having problems rendering that lock screen which is causing the graphical glitching. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response helped resolve your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button. Thanks!

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know this sounds crazy but could that be on the tiger wallpaper in the picture looks kinda like a screenshot of the tiger with the clock on top of the picture I would look at the picture 

View solution in original post