cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaxOo
Astronaut

Locked screen notification

Before the update i was clicking on notification and swipe and the notification/app will open... now if i click on the notification, the notification panel goes down. It sometimes, is it just me or ?

All this are happening when the phone is locked and i receive a notification from an app.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Locked screen notification

Hey @MaxOo, how are you?

By any chance do you have Good Lock (and LockStar) installed? I know when LockStar is set up, that is exactly what happens.

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
user4LiyegIU76
Constellation

Re: Locked screen notification

Having the EXACT same issue even after all resets and it drives me insane. Samsung is giving everyone the runaround and telling them to call the carrier when it's got nothing to do with them. Last representative said to go to a ubreakitwefixit location and have them look at it. Lol!! What the heck are THEY gonna do? Peel it apart to pieces and find the "problem" then fix it? It's software, not a physical hard part. What's the point of warranting these phones if no one is going to claim them?