cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Galaxy

Losing 4g signal a d getting this symbol 🚫

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I keep randomly losing my 4g service in the middle of town. My 4g logo will turn into this symbol 🚫. I'm in the middle of town and have a good signal when it happens. I went to my provider and got my sim card replaced, still does it. Anyone with an s10+ have this same issue???

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: I'm in the states. In my home town I've never noticed sig...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. Called customer services, went to the Samsung shop (16 Miles away!) they tested my phone and said everything was on the green (I don't know how they tested my phone because it was behind the desk in a staff only room) And I am still having the problem!!!! @samsung this is extremely annoying! my husband has the exact same phone, the same data plan and his works flawlessly! a 4 month old phone should not be having these issues! worst of all a Β£600 phone! I deeply regret trading my Samsung S7

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, I do too. It keeps losing network coverage randomly...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I do too. It keeps losing network coverage randomly and my calls keep dropping

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Losing 4g signal a d getting this symbol 🚫

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Who is your carrier and are you running the latest firmware? Sudden mobile network connectivity loss unfortunately can mean potential problems with the device hardware itself...repair/replacement is sometimes necessary to fix that one.

Some steps you can try yourself however...Settings > About phone > Reset > Reset network settings

Power off S10+, power on using volume up + bixby button + power button until Recovery loads. Select to "wipe cache partition", reboot into system.

If the problem continues, the last ditch resort is to head to Settings > About phone > reset > Factory data reset (backup your device before going this route)

If you still have problems...depending on where and when you purchased your S10+, you will likely have to look into having the device replaced and/or repaired.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response helped resolve your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button. Thanks!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Mine too super frustrating. And then folks cant hear you...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine too super frustrating. And then folks cant hear you and yet you here them constantly saying hello. And with sprint sometimes I have to call 2,3 times before a call actually goes through

Highlighted

This actually happened to me once already too.. great cov...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This actually happened to me once already too.. great coverage in the area almost full bars and randomly it went without internet. My mom's iphone didnt do that so I knew it was this phone galaxy 10 plus.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: This actually happened to me once already too.. great cov...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yup

Same here S10 sim free..

Randomly looses all 4G, 3G etc.. in the UK on three.  Restarted phone and it seemed to be okay again for now.

Happened a few times now... never had a problem with the same sim in an S9..

Highlighted
Galaxy

I have bluegrass cellular locally then Verizon national....

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have bluegrass cellular locally then Verizon national. Seems to only happen in a certain 5 mile during work. I've replaced my sim card but will still randomly lose all connection with a good signal.

Highlighted
Astronaut

They are currently upgrade the network to 5g. Please be p...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They are currently upgrade the network to 5g. Please be patient.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same thing happens with me, either its phone problem, or...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happens with me, either its phone problem, or may be t mobile, but if it happens out of USA than must be device problem

Highlighted
Galaxy

I'm in the states. In my home town I've never noticed sig...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the states. In my home town I've never noticed signal loss. It's only in the town where i work only 10 miles away. Not sure why it happens only at work and not at home.