cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Low Battery Notification Style Greyed Out?

So I'm trying to find out how to get around this/what is going on. I am in my battery settings, trying to make the low battery notification silent as it goes off at very annoying times and if my cord is janky and keeps disconnecting the notification goes off every time it falls below 10%. I've read some articles/a few postings about how this was a problem found when the phone came out but none had answers. If there is no way to work around this then I might be moving away from Android, as this is a super annoying thing I have to deal with everyday as it sometimes wakes me up. Any help would be much appreciated. (Also is there an easier way of getting to the system UI setting without typing it into search all the time?)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Low Battery Notification Style Greyed Out?

same problem

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Low Battery Notification Style Greyed Out?

Hey, 

We have two different models so I don't know if you have the same system ui notification options.

I have a few battery notification options. Battery full I changed to a sound. I have low battery and it can't be modified. 

I also have battery up near the top of the list that shows the notification tone as low battery.ogg which is the default system installed low battery warning tone. This one can be changed, style, tone, lock screen and so forth. I don't know if changes to this one will override the other one that can't be changed or not. I've never gotten that notification but some have written that it's really annoying.

CLF