cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBZNN4U5tJK
Constellation

Low Sound Notification

Is anyone having issues with low sounds on the s10? All of my notifications (message, ringer, etc) automatically lower on its own. I've turned it off/on, wiped all of my downloaded apps but it still continues. I've contacted support twice about this issue to no avail. Their recommendation is to take it into a store to have a technician check it out which is really aggravating as I just bought this phone last month. 

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Low Sound Notification

Does the volume automatically lower on its own while in safe mode?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBZNN4U5tJK
Constellation

Not while it's in safe mode

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If it does not occur in Safe Mode, it means there is a third party app causing the issue. The only way to resolve it would be to locate the app and delete it. I recommend starting with the most recent app downloaded and work your way back from there.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.