cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Max Zoom on my S10 + is blurry why???

I have both the S10 plus and Note 10 plus both are unlocked from At&t.. so yes these are the Snapdragon 855 SoC chipset phones.. I dunno if the Exynos SoC devices have this issue but I'm pretty sure they do considering they share the same sensors ect.. anyway max zoom on my S10 S10 plus is 10x and with 3rd party it prob could do alot more.. but at max zoom "10×" the quality becomes bad its blurry on screen and even when focused its grainy badly.. and the picture quality is horrible.. but when not fully zoomed the quality is amazing.. as for the note 10 plus I can zoom it all the way and it's not grainy not blurry.. why?? They share the same camera setup except the note has that Tof sensor n 3d scanner on the back.... is that why at 10x the note isnt grainy and the S10 plus is??? Even though the main 12mp 12mp n 16mp are the identical cameras?? It's strange you pay 1100 bucks for a S10 plus new and it's got bad photos at max zoom and then buy a note 10 plus at 1400 n its max zoom are extremely good.. but now with the performance updates making the S10 + faster and more responsive and all the camera updates and tweaks they have sent to both phones it still has that grainy blurry issue at max zoom.. n my note 10 plus still walks when . It comes to max zoom pics.. but normal pics my S10 plus has the better pics.. and the selfie cam has been tweaked n is better now.. they have it where we dont need a ToF sensor in our S10 plus's the back ground blur happens if you want it just as good as the note n its Tof does.. so why is the S10 plus suffering this grain issue?? Anyone know??? It's just strange both phones have the identical 3 main cams n sensors yet one is better then the other dont make much sense lol.. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Max Zoom on my S10 + is blurry why???

I think i have a similar problem.

My Note 10+ gives me very blurry and pixellated shots on both the camera and thevideo when zoomed in on 10x.

On 1x zoom it already looks a bit hazy on the sides around the screen, then as i zoom in it gets worse.

Mailed Samsung about it, still no responce yet.

Product Expert

Re: Max Zoom on my S10 + is blurry why???

Hi, 

You can fully back up your device via Samsung cloud and Google then try a factory reset to see if this corrects the camera issue. If the problem persists you can visit a local Samsung repair center in your area such as Ubreakifix for a solution.