cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user14uXDC8p4g
Constellation

May Update in August

What is going on with updates for unlocked US models? I am still on May update and we are on August !! Yes security is a conocern but I heard the new updates help the fingerprint sensor which is horrible at the moment (when fingers are dry). This is why I am impatient. 

I don't see what is the hold up since it does not have carrier bloatware. I am displeased for the customer support giving the cost of this phone. 

3 REPLIES 3
userHxB0fwbtRt
Cosmic Ray

Re: May Update in August

They are probably busy formulating a fix for the reception issues the s10 have straight out of the box.

Agreed, Samsung really dropped the ball with the s10 rollout. I have convinced a lot of folks on social media not to buy an s10 due to all the problems, fortunately they are listening and thanking me.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: May Update in August

@user14uXDC8p4g Carrier postpone the certification request by samsung may cause of delay to release in public.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
SepanDS
Constellation

Same over here, what a waste of money this purchase was.....

Same over here, what a waste of money this purchase was....

I would have been ok had i bought a lower end model of samsung phones but for their flagship to be treated like this in 2019 when other companies release quality updates every other week is a joke and a testiment that no matter what the company is they always stop caring for their customers as soon as they get too big