cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nebula

Messages app

Is there any way to change the colors in this app? The white font on dark background is tough on my eyes. Also, is there a way to increase font size? It is smaller than it was on my verizon messages+ app. Needs to be slightly larger. Cant find any options to adjust colors or font size. Verizon app doesnt work now after this last update.

5 REPLIES 5
Comet

Just to let you know, Not on messages but if you want dif...

Just to let you know, Not on messages but if you want different font colors and change quick panel color you can download Good Lock app by Samsung and make some changes and add some features missing on Pie.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Nebula

Thx. I am fine with colors on my phone. I just want optio...

Thx. I am fine with colors on my phone. I just want option to change them in the Messages app. At least it is better with dark mode off. And i increased that teeny font size setting that it defaulted to. The messages seem tighter together (more on screen) vs my old texting app, but that is ok.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Thx. I am fine with colors on my phone. I just want optio...

if you want to increase the size of the font in a message pinch to increase and decrease the size of the font 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Nebula

Thanks. Yep, the pinch technique does the job. On this ap...

Thanks. Yep, the pinch technique does the job. On this app, there seem to be more messages on the screen as they r closer together. I will get used to that. I used to use Verizon Messages+.

userZEknxH5INA
Asteroid

Go to Samsung themes and download a theme. Then switch fr...

Go to Samsung themes and download a theme. Then switch from Samsung launcher to 3rd party launcher (Nova) and bingo there you have it. You will need to download a icon pack of your choice