cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Messages <Subject: No Subject> for Group and MMS messages

I'm having the same issue. Did you guys purchase the unlocked version of the s10 from Samsung?

Highlighted
Asteroid

And which carrier do you have?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Using Google Messages, I do NOT have the issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

Does anyone know how to get rid of the no subject line in group and mms messages?? It's really bothering me and I didn't have this problem with my Galaxy 9+. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks

Derek

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hi @islandlahi, this is based on the senders devie/carrier. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. Is the sender using an iPhone? I've seen messages like that but only when communicating to iPhone users.

I know this doesn't resolve your issue but I hope it helps clear the air.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Constellation

You're right apparently - "there's nothing YOU can do" where "YOU" refers to us, the Samsung paying customers. Before offering a pretty-much useless response, please assess the feedback you are getting. This is happening almost exclusively and extensively to Samsung S10 users who have NOT had this issue on the S9. Hmmmm, I wonder what that tells you? NOTHING else has changed, other than the device. Well, I guess we, the Samsung paying customer or the carriers must be at fault then, right? Yup, makes total sense. PLEEEEEASE THINK before you send a reply. This type of response is infuriating. Thanks
Highlighted

Just use a 3rd party texting app. That's what I did. Stock Samsung messaging app isn't good on the S10

Highlighted
Constellation

Since I upgraded to S10, every group msg is showing a header as 'Subject: No Subject'.

It never happened in S7 or S9. Carrier is Tmobile. How to suppress the header and get rid if this annoying thing?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you using the stock messaging app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

yes. stock app, unlocked s10+