cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Messages stay in notification bar until swiped away

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I reply to my message from the notification bar it doesnt remove the message until I press "clear".. it is so annoying is there any way to fix havw it remove itself once it's been replied to???

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Helppp

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately Google changed this in Pie, you have to physically swipe the notification away or hit clear to have it remove completely. And when you reply via the notification panel, typically your reply will show as a second notification under the same message notification. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Helppp

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately Google changed this in Pie, you have to physically swipe the notification away or hit clear to have it remove completely. And when you reply via the notification panel, typically your reply will show as a second notification under the same message notification. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post