cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_nQ8wvPn
Astronaut

I wonder when is the night mode update for the galaxy s10 plus going to happen ??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Most likely because I'm going through sprint and they hav...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_nQ8wvPn Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

6 REPLIES 6
EthanS
Constellation

I got the night over a week ago. I have the s10e and I'm...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the night over a week ago. I have the s10e and I'm on AT&T, so my guess is that you'll probably get it within the next week or 2

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Mhmm

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are asking about the Camera night mode, it has already been pushed in an update to AT&T phones. I hear that Verizon phones also received it.

Samsung_nQ8wvPn
Astronaut

Most likely because I'm going through sprint and they hav...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Most likely because I'm going through sprint and they haven't updated yet

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_nQ8wvPn Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wasn't paying attention, but yes I just checked and it's on my phone. It's with AT&T. I suspect Samsung sends the update to carriers at the same time, then it's up to them to push it to their users. Usually they all do it within 2-3 weeks, so while we can't know when Sprint is going to release it, at least you know it should be in the next one.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
user5wzyrf014V
Asteroid

Lol unlocked S10+, wonder which carrier im waiting on.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lol unlocked S10+, wonder which carrier im waiting on.