cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stoggy
Asteroid

Microphone issues galaxy S10+

So I started having mic issues in June where noone could hear or understand me on main mic speakerphone was okay jumped through hoops for a month finally got it sent in they replaced the microphones cause they were faulty got it back Aug 2nd everything worked fine til September 22nd now I got to go through everything all over again I dont want to go without a phone again for 3 weeks this is my lifeline the agent said I wouldnt have to send it in again but have a feeling he gave me false info not sure if I should just get a refund and cut my losses really like this phone tho

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Microphone issues galaxy S10+

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your ticket number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Stoggy
Asteroid

Re: Microphone issues galaxy S10+

Update As i assumed having difficultys with support one tells me one thing another tells me another theyve had my phone since Oct 9th tried to request a refund but they said i have to call in but seeing as i dont have a phone kinda hard so now i got to go to small claims court