cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigPhordee
Asteroid

Microsoft Your Phone App fully works with the new beta!

The Microsoft Your Phone App for Android now fully works with the new beta. After I downloaded the beta, the Your Phone app disappeared from the folder I had it in, but was still in the app draw. I have a HP Envy x360 and it doesn't have the low energy bluetooth required. It looks like the baked it into the new beta and it with with my HP Envy x360 and my S10 Plus. Super happy! Check the screenshot. By the way, I'm also using Windows 10 November update in release preview so I'm running beta for both. Thank goodness for beta's and ingenuity.

6 REPLIES 6
userBgBtyK7HD0
Asteroid

Re: Microsoft Your Phone App fully works with the new beta!

You got the update on your s10+ on sprint?

userBgBtyK7HD0
Asteroid

How??

BigPhordee
Asteroid

T-Mobile

userBgBtyK7HD0
Asteroid

😒

BigPhordee
Asteroid

I've been part of the Windows 10 insider program for a while, so I get all of the newest Windows 10 updates (amazing). The Phone Companion app on Windows 10 has the Windows Your Phone App in the Google Play store. I've had my phone and laptop synced for a while, but was only able to get text messages and notifications via my laptop. Last week, in the Windows Insider Program (release preview), I was able to get phone calls on my laptop. After I downloaded the Android 10 UI 2 beta today, I went into the Your phone app on my laptop after noticing the Your Phone app was missing from the folder on my S10 Plus home screen - checked the app on the laptop and phone mirror was activated. Dope!

BigPhordee
Asteroid

T-Mobile