cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Minimize Notifications

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I used to be able to minimize notifications for apps like Adguard. By minimize I mean it would look like the charging notification -- one line of text under the silent notifications section, and I could expand it if needed. Now I can't find that option. I've gone into my general notification settings, app-specific notification settings, and my settings in the app itself.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Minimize Notifications

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This looks like an app specific issue. May I suggest you contact the app developer by the app store. 

Stanl56
Samsung Care Ambassador
Unlocked Galaxy S20 Ultra (SM-988U1)
on AT&T
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This looks like an app specific issue. May I suggest you contact the app developer by the app store. 

Stanl56
Samsung Care Ambassador
Unlocked Galaxy S20 Ultra (SM-988U1)
on AT&T
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. Apps that were set to minimize prior to last update are still minimized, but th option to turn on or off is gone FROM ALL APPS. After recent update

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turns out, there's no longer a top level behavior selector for app notifications, instead each notification channel appears to be an on/off switch, but if you click on the channel name you will get more options. Including the option to minimize and silence.