cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useripqod4YLwR
Constellation

Mobile Data

So I have a Galaxy S 10+ and a Note 9 and well the S 10+ wont work with mobile data and will drop calls. The Note 9 That I have for my wife will work just fine no troubles even if it has only 1 bar of LTE it will work just fine but my S10+ wont even load anything on full bars. I sent it to Sprint to be fixed but they said there was nothing wrong and sent it back the same way it was before. So I dont know if it is something with samsung but this phone is way to expensive to not be able to use data.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Mobile Data

Hey @useripqod4YLwR, I hope you are doing well.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Galaxy S10+. What details was Sprint able to give you? This sounds odd that they said it was fine when it isn't working. Being that your device is coming from Sprint, they'd have to be the ones to replace the device/resolve the issue.

I'll certainly be happy to troubleshoot as much as I can though, in hopes to get this working for you. I will need some more information before we begin.

• What is your current baseband version? (This can be found in: Settings>About phone>Software information)
  • What was Sprint's official response?
  • What troubleshooting have you already tried?

I will be here for you, my goal is to get your phone working so that you can truly enjoy your own piece of the Galaxy. Smiley Happy

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
useripqod4YLwR
Constellation

Re: Mobile Data

So my baseband version is ( G975USQU2ASG8). I was originally told to do some troubleshooting.

*Turning Airplane mode off and on

*Restarting the phone with Airplane mode on

*Replace the sim card

After we did all that the phone finally started sending messages and making calls but it wont load things like it should on just mobile data. That's when I finally sent it off to be repaired.

Sometimes the phone will work if it has really good service but work slow. So now I'm to the point where I dont like this phone and I'm stuck paying for it when I dont like it when it wont work

Highlighted
GeorgiaWelder
Astronaut

I've been having this exact same issue with sprint with m...

I've been having this exact same issue with sprint with my s10+

My wife has an S 10 and we will be one foot apart from each other and I will have zero data and she will be doing everything fine. I have tried every single carrier update or reset factory or provider and even swapped the Sim card and have had no luck. They look at me like I'm crazy when I go to the store and tell them. I even have a screenshot of it in action

userT2hm96K8OW
Constellation

Re: I've been having this exact same issue with sprint with m...

I bought my s10+ same day as I bought my sons s10+...from day one his has been great, mine does same thing. Doesnt load although it says I have service. Then I get RIL notifier that I have no data connection, I go to about phone and have no data connection though it says 3 or 4 bats LTE up by battery on main screen. I have no internet, cant call, cant send texts. <edit>  and yes, Sprint lies