cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjQDrT3Kum4
Constellation

Mobile data

I've have done all trouble shooting, took my phone to the sprint store, did a factory reset and still unable to get a mobile network, I cannot send or receive MMS and if it does happen to go through I'll get it several hours later. I cannot access apps or internet if I'm not on wifi, my husband has the same phone, same service with no issues. Samsung told me to go to a service center or mail in my phone to be repaired.  I'm just at my wits end. 

3 REPLIES 3
user6nZON3Cg43
Constellation

Have similar problem with Sprint and S10+. Sometimes ther...

Have similar problem with Sprint and S10+. Sometimes there is data and after I start moving it cannot access any page even though the phone shows LTE and few bars of signal

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Mobile data

Settings > About Phone > what version of baseband/software is on your S10's?

If you purchased your S10 from Sprint, I know there was a memo floating around for replacement of devices affected by the LTE/mobile network loss of service. Once the S10's experience that issue, repair or replacement is the only route to resolving the problem. Factory resets and/or future software updates will not fix that issue (hardware defect).

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response helped resolve your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button. Thanks!

userjQDrT3Kum4
Constellation

Re: Mobile data

Thank you, they told me they could do nothing for me since I dont have insurance and it is a Samsung issue so they should replace it, when I called Samsung earlier they said they do not replace devices, which makes no sense if its defective I just have to suffer losing 1k?