Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Music pausing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's still not working for me. 

My Bluetooth earphones are working great for phone conversation, however when i start playing music from streaming or storage, the Bluetooth connection stopped and shutdown the Bluetooth headset.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same freaking problem. I even tried diffrent earphones too.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the same issue with my S9. It all started when my phone updated April 5th. This is tragic as I have kept my phone in pristine condition and for a software update to mess it up is super frustrating Made sure power saving mode is turned off, turned off sleeping & battery optimized apps. Even did a hard reset. Nothing! HELP US SAMSUNG!!!
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go into device care and select the battery then click the three dots then go down to sleeping apps and remove the music app your using 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In my case (S9+ on VZW) - nothing has solved this after it started a week ago. It is only affecting Pandora, and only when not using the built-in speakers. If I use Bluetooth devices (tried multiple different ones), or wired headphones, it pauses the songs after a few seconds. The app isn't in the sleeping apps list, no background restrictions I can find either. Only affects Pandora - all other services work fine. I've reached out to Pandora support to see if they have any additional ideas, but as it's my primary streaming service it's quite annoying indeed.

Unfortunately, nothing above works for my case.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userNpORS7Y1Qg,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you confirm if you have checked to see if the application isn't in the sleeping applications list.

You can locate the sleeping apps by searching in settings or Device care.

Hope this finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, confirmed that it wasn't in the list of sleeping apps. I did though, finally track down what I believe was causing it on mine. Pandora support suggested that I just clear data (already had tried) but in the process of digging, I DID find the option to Allow App While Data Saver Is On. This option was NOT checked, because I have unlimited data and never thought I would need to turn it on. However, I DID turn battery saver on briefly during my trip which I believe also triggered data saving in settings at some point. I don't know exactly why or how, but by toggling that option to allow, and then back off again, it has cleared up my issue. The strange part is uninstalling the app and resinstalling, and clearing all data and cache never seemed to clear it, but now, it seems to be working. Probably a 1 in a million solution but it did finally work for me.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok thank you for letting us know! Keep us posted if you require additional assistance.

Have a great day!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi.

I disable Smarthings from notificacion panel. And the problem its gone.

@user1zEHqKSwjD wrote:

Whenever I'm on Tidal or Spotify the music will keep pausing at any given time. Probably any music streaming service. But I tried to restart, redownload apps made sure they wouldn't go into sleep mode after a while. I know the phone just came out which maybe a glitch, but if there is any answer for it. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue on my S10 and it was driving me crazy! For me it was Spotify and YouTube that would randomly pause themselves constantly. The battery optimization settings/put app to sleep settings didn't work for me like it did for some other users. However, clearing the apps' data has been working for me so far. 

Settings > Apps > *Select respective app* > Storage > Clear data

Best of luck!