cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Music pausing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same annoying issue since a month. Gaana (Music app) is pausing whenever I played songs on Bluetooth devices including in the car. I have Uninstalled and installed multiple times. Did everything mentioned above. Not helping. I have samsung S9+ with latest Android avaialble for Samsung. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ranjan

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried calling tech support and explained I did all tbhe troublshooting I could think of and they recommended. Hard Reset and still no change!!!! This is such a simple and significant issue that is impacts my day to day so greatly. I CAN'T EVEN PUT THE PHONE IN MY POCKET AND KEEP LISTENING TO MUSIC! I called tech support and sales department today and they said, "Oh return it and order a new one."  WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT A PHONE THEN!!!! What you should have offered was like your trade in service. Send me a new phone, because I already paid you over $1000 and then CHARGE ME is I don't send the faulty device back. It's that simple and you wont upset your customers!!!!! I have owned Samsun devices since the S6. It's in my registed devices on my account. I took one year off (S9 felt like a sharp brick compared to S8 smooth edges) waiting and excited for the S10. Utterly dissapointed in the UE so far. And the lack of good support for this super expensive device is just sad and disappointing. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You dont have extended battery life on do you? I know in the past this has cut "none essential" data connections thus interrupting streaming services

@user1zEHqKSwjD wrote:

Whenever I'm on Tidal or Spotify the music will keep pausing at any given time. Probably any music streaming service. But I tried to restart, redownload apps made sure they wouldn't go into sleep mode after a while. I know the phone just came out which maybe a glitch, but if there is any answer for it. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you!
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been having the same problem, especially cutting out while running with bluetoBlu headphones. Going to try this fix after work, will report back.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This worked to fix it! Thabks!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks, appreciate my galaxy s6 works fine after turning off extended battery life. does not stop music playing on gaana app.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same issue here. Spotify music keeps stopping and continues to play when I wake the screen. It was fine a few days ago. What in the world is going on... HELP
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to Spotify directly for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi. I had this issue with my S9+ with Pie update. Go to settings / Device Care / Baterry / Three dots / settings / Sleeping apps / select trash icon / search and select your music app you are having issues. Basically this feature puts all apps under the list in sleeping more 2-5 minutes after using it or screen off. This includes the music apps. By removing it, it wont put the app in sleep mode and wont cut or pause the music anymore