cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1zEHqKSwjD
Constellation

Music pausing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Whenever I'm on Tidal or Spotify the music will keep pausing at any given time. Probably any music streaming service. But I tried to restart, redownload apps made sure they wouldn't go into sleep mode after a while. I know the phone just came out which maybe a glitch, but if there is any answer for it. I'd greatly appreciate it.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userFfAmbb5Lqp
Constellation

Re: Music pausing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I Can confirm that this worked for me. It was driving me crazy but it seems to have solved the issue.

Settings

Optimise battery usage

Set filter to 'All'

Find spotify

Turn toggle off

Hope this helps those still having issues.

35 REPLIES 35
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Is this happening when your device is in safe mode?

usertkycF18ToE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with my S10+, when I'm listening to music through aux with spotify, it randomly pauses and when I turn the screen back on it continues. I'm sure it's a software issue even after I updated it. 

userZlqLglRntr
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the same problem on my s10+ too. Play on Spotify then lock the screen..... 10 seconds later it stops the music. I also can't use the music widget on the lock screen to pause or change songs. A fix would be very helpful.
userbAmfhwb24r
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is exactly what's happening to me also with my s10+
userovxZ7MikJ1
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having this issue as well. On Bluetooth in my car or on my bluetooth speaker and just descovered my wired earphones do the same. Sometimes the middle button to change or pause music doesnt work either!

userIG9LKUhIEF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yea it seems like the sleep mode. I mean we do have the first set of the phones so yea hopefully software update
user1zEHqKSwjD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No I checked everything it just pauses at any given time while playing.

userjkLt6PkSL9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Im having a same issue on my S10. It keep pausing spotify and i always have to press continue on my earbuds. Please fix it asap
user8JFZkDOgzS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Likewise. I'm seeing this with both the Galaxy earbuds and other headphones including wired. No external inteference and within a foot of the phone. Sometimes it restarts itself after a second or so, othertimes it needs the button pressing to restart it. Very irritating 

Further update: it seems just touching the screen when it's in locked mode will restart the music. I can leave it for 30 sec after it freezes and it just restarts with a single tap. Quite odd

And another update: using a 3rd party music player (black player in this case) does not have the problem, it seems to be limited to Spotify