cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone tell me why the music on my phone lowers whenever I go from music to the homescreen or any other app???

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userJc0mxuhkv5
Constellation

Re: Music

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check your Dolby Atmos settings. If it's on auto it changes when you enter and exit apps to adjust the sound appropriately. I leave it in the music setting or change it manually myself.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Jamake1005
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this happening on all music apps or just specific music apps? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On all of them. It happens with Pandora too. Those are the only two music apps I have

Samsung_kalT5mR
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So what I'm getting out of this is that when you're in a music app, the volume is normal, but once you close that app, the volume lowers

userJc0mxuhkv5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check your Dolby Atmos settings. If it's on auto it changes when you enter and exit apps to adjust the sound appropriately. I leave it in the music setting or change it manually myself.

View solution in original post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes or whenever I go into another app depending on the app it will stay low or go to the normal volume. Not sure what it triggering it

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I checked the Dolby Atmos and changed it. It still does it not as much but it still lowers the music when I exit the music app. So annoying

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.