cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max1405
Cosmic Ray

My AKG earbuds with my Galaxy S10+ left side is very very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my Galaxy S10+ on May 20th. I've been occasionally using the included AKG earbuds since then. Today, while I was on vacation, the left earbud became so much quieter that it was almost inaudible compared to the normal tight earbud. I have tried balancing the sound. That still won't help! I had the same exact problem with my Galaxy S7's earbuds and my Galaxy Buds. I wasn't able to fix either of them. Please help me! A kid like me shouldn't have to pay for Samsung's mistakes in production quality/build quality. I hope I can fix them or get a replacement. @SamsungAdam @SamsungMichelle @SamsungCourt 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My AKG earbuds with my Galaxy S10+ left side is very very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Typically if you've been through all of the troubleshooting then an exchange of them is recommended. You are welcome to private message us here with the full model code and IMEI number of your phone and we'd be happy to see about this exchange for you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Typically if you've been through all of the troubleshooting then an exchange of them is recommended. You are welcome to private message us here with the full model code and IMEI number of your phone and we'd be happy to see about this exchange for you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

userayn0CXAq6v
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You do realize there are no troubleshooting steps that your replies are referring to. There is no link pointing to troubleshooting steps. it only refers to if you have tried all the troubleshooting steps, which I cannot find.

so I would love to try the troubleshooting steps your response is alluding to, but unfortunately I need the troubleshooting steps on how to find the troubleshooting steps through the troubleshooter that you're using. my goodness, common sense is not that common. This should be so simple a grandmother should be able to figure it out. You don't point to a place on the map without it being marked on the map. I have looked at every response. The only thing I can find is a green box, with a check mark, that says salt and jumped do solution. Then that place it jumps to simply says when you've tried all of the troubleshooting steps instant message us here. So frustrating

userayn0CXAq6v
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I even did a search for the word except oh, and there is no accept solution other than where you are referring to clicking on it and your response. I can use the scroll screenshot feature to prove it to you. Where in the world are the troubleshooting steps?

jump to solution should take me to a link that takes me directly to the troubleshooting steps and except as solution should be listed there if any of them work.