Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkvsJf509o9
Constellation

My S10 Snapdragon Model is not receiving updates

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi folks,

I recently bought s10 from USA and using it in Pakistan right now. And i am not getting any update the last update was 1st May Security Patch Update(picture attached). How to fix it? I've already tried resetting factory data but didn't help. Phone is unlocked and is working fine. Help needed.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

I don't know when the update are going to be available. A...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know when the update are going to be available. As some Carrier S10 devices were having issue after new update probably that's why the update is taking time. No if it was a Carrier device then getting update would be hard but as it is Unlocked device you are fine just keep checking with Smart Switch.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

8 REPLIES 8
userkvsJf509o9
Constellation

Hi, but I'm not travelling back to USA and other S10 in P...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, but I'm not travelling back to USA and other S10 in Pakistan region have already received July patch update with other improvements and i am still stuck on May patch update.

Comet

The update hasn't been out for US Unlocked device, it has...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The update hasn't been out for US Unlocked device, it has only been out for international market devices such as devices from Pakistan and some US carriers devices. The update should be out for unlocked devices soon. I am not sure if the update is going to be available in OTA since you are in Pakistan but you can use Samsung Smart Switch in PC to get the updates.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

userkvsJf509o9
Constellation

@NBI I tried updating using smart switch on PC but it det...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@NBI I tried updating using smart switch on PC but it detects no new software updates for my phone? What should i do now?

Comet

Yes as I told you before US unlocked s10 are still in May...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes as I told you before US unlocked s10 are still in May updates only some Carrier devices have got new updates so just wait till the update is out then you can use Smart Switch to update the device.

NBI

userkvsJf509o9
Constellation

@NBI do you have any idea when the update will be rolled...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@NBI do you have any idea when the update will be rolled out for unlocked devices? Is there anything to worry about my device? Your cooperation is much appreciated

Comet

I don't know when the update are going to be available. A...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know when the update are going to be available. As some Carrier S10 devices were having issue after new update probably that's why the update is taking time. No if it was a Carrier device then getting update would be hard but as it is Unlocked device you are fine just keep checking with Smart Switch.

NBI

userkvsJf509o9
Constellation

It's not a carrier device. Hoping to get update soon. Tha...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not a carrier device. Hoping to get update soon. Thanks for your cooperation. I really appreciate your help.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Have you checked with the carrier you are using in Pakist...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you checked with the carrier you are using in Pakistan to see what security patch they have released? Carriers release the updates, so if they haven't released the June or July update yet, then you won't receive it until they do.