cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

My S10e doesn't always send or receive message for certain contacts

I have had my S10e for about 3 weeks.  I have a user that I received messages from and to on Jan 6, but now I don't receive any messages and when I try to send one the message dissapears and the app closes.  I've tried it with wifi and wifi calling on and off and same result.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My S10e doesn't always send or receive message for certain contacts

Are you only experiencing these symptoms with a specific user? Are you using the stock messaging app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

A week ago it happened with 1 user, but then after 3 tries it went away and the texts went through.  Currently it is only happening with another user, however since I'm not receiving texts from that user either I don't know what texts I'm missing.  That user does get my texts when they are in a group text.  Yes, I am using the standard messaging app that came on the phone.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.