JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Samsung Galaxy S10 is overheating

(Topic created: 02-27-2020 03:31 AM)
useryMPyB7b9Bc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So, I have a bought a Samsung Galaxy S10, and the first 30 minutes, it's overheating. The back and the sides are hot. Why is this happening?
270 Replies
userPLTXzxHaW4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've been experiencing a constant issue of overheating in the lower left side of the phone when the device's service band switches from 4G LTE to standard 4G. I have to restart the device to have it turn in order for the phone to reconnect to 4G LTE and the phone starts to cool down. Very weird issue! This is my second replacement device and I have experienced it with both.

0 Likes
userFkRP9bEJ2r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Woke to the same problem like three times. It happens for me overnight.

0 Likes
Hotjohnwick88x
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Download 360 security from play store the company is quho or something like that..it has a phone cooling feature and also boosts phone,i use it on my s8+ and love that it notifies you when its overheating

wldbll
Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My s10 thru att heats up and has faster battery drain with the June update.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userVQ9o2EqxOm and Samsung_lgNCi0l Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userYplGvQYtWC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My phone is overheating after a week help

0 Likes
user80ONsni7B6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

my device overheats without any need and then it works normally as well. For the first 30 minutes it was very hot when I first turned it on. it is also always hot while charging.

AllisonGray97
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Mine has started overheating, to the point where I can't even hold it. Also when I try to use the camera my phone will freeze for 10+ minutes. Finally, the UI will lag sometimes too 

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_RrhaBJv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yes it does

0 Likes