cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkiyy4HMrKK
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10+ overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is also overheating while talking on the phone and when I'm on the internet. It also was stuck restarting over and over again.  I have sprint and they did a hard reset but the problem of over heating still happens. I don't recommend getting the Samsung galaxy s10+.

11B1P
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkiyy4HMrKK wrote:

Mine is also overheating while talking on the phone and when I'm on the internet. It also was stuck restarting over and over again.  I have sprint and they did a hard reset but the problem of over heating still happens. I don't recommend getting the Samsung galaxy s10+ from Sprint.

There ya go, fixed it for ya.

Cnote182
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone did the same today. Took it off of the charger at 10am, felt super hot in my pocket all day, dead by 7pm. I made not phone calls, searched the web a bit and sent a few text messages throughout the day. This is a travesty for the price of the phone. I’ve had it for under 3 weeks. I like the phone itself, but overheating and a 8 hour battery with little to no use is UNACCEPTABLE 

Samsung_tqWY2Fj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same here very frustrating. I had to also take mine outbox Nm pocket and out in fridge to cool down....since I can't get reception sprint said there is a glitch offered to send a new one but was not confident it would fix the problem until samsung can release update.... Come on Samsung what happens to testing all this first...
userEAQA0rUseF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine overheats randomly, but mostly when it is in the area where LTE cuts out a lot (like around my house). Samsung support wants me to send it in for service, but I want the device to be exchanged as it seems that there was a bad batch that got released too early. And also I shouldn't have to buy a brand-new device only to turn around and have to send it back for repair. I also reached out to carrier (sprint) and they are attempting to replace on their end. We'll see which one has the best response.

userq8dDy4i66I
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same issue here. Sprint. My s10+ feels like it's going to explode at any moment... Extremely hot. Dissapointed that a flagship phone like this would have this issue.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

user5PwrLRn4sG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone is hot enough to burn my hand while charging 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user5PwrLRn4sG, Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance. Can you please send us a private message with the below information here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

(15) Digit IMEI Number:
Model Number:
Have you tried optimizing your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userV3R1kK7ePr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat for as most Sprint S10+ owners.

Recently the LTE connection has become erratic at best, even with the suggested community solution of disabling B41. Phone recently can barely connect and only holds on to 3G, which is basically worthless.

Even more disconcerting is that the phone recently gets really warm when it doesn't find a LTE connection.