Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S10 is overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd like to look into this for you, would you mind sending me a private message with your full model code and IMEI number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue on my S10+, unlocked, purchased directly from Samsung.

Tech support has given me a shipping label to send it in for service.

This does nothing for my absence of a usable phone. 

Phone jumps to 109 degrees F just in idle.

Cache cleared, no apps reporting issues, took all day to charge from 5% to 100%.

Device is now off and in a metal container for safety.

I owned a Note 7, now this.

Pretty certain I'll be changing manufacturers once this issue resolves and I can trade in the "flagship" for a more stable device.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After all the issues I encountered: "Mobile Data loss", "Battery Drained Fast" and "Over Heating", Finally!!! My S10+ WONT CHARGE and NOT OPENING anymore! Thank you Samsung for allowing me to experienced your Advanced Phone for almost a month and wasted money!!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. Plus my battery drains very quickly. I regret doing an unnecessary upgrade.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Users MPyB7b9bc I think I can help u with that

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know why melinda

Highlighted
Constellation

S10 overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had my s10 for about a month everything was working well and now I continuously lose mobile data and it is dropping calls and not sending texts. I'm on a plan with a friend and his phone works great so I know it's not the actual service it's my phone. Now the phone is overheating so hot that it almost burns my hand when I pick it up. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

S10+ overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my s10+ the day it came out and a week later it started to overheat really bad when I would be on the web and some light usage and my phone would get so hot I would have to power it off cause I dont want it to do harm to itself. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S10+ overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You might have a bad phone try contacting support of your carrier if you have insurance or samsung so they can give you a replacement since that is not normal